Wikidata:Cultural heritage task force
This is the task force which must ensure that articles on the most important elements of cultural heritage are created and have all existing interwiki links.
The scope and functioning of the task force is currently under debate.
Import as much data as possible about our cultural heritage, thus making the Monuments database in its current form obsolete.
- create items for every monument article and list
- create items for every monument without an article
- Add claims to every monument item (instance of (P31)) and list item (is a list of (P360)) linking them to the item about the local cultural heritage (example: Rijksmonument (Q916333))
- Add instance of (P31) with value cultural property (Q2065736) to all items about monuments
- Add country (P17) to all lists and articles
- Add is in the administrative unit (P131) (state/province/municipality, etc) to all items
- Add coordinate location (P625) and street address (P969) to all items, except moveable objects
- image (P18) and Commons category (P373) where available can be added to Wikidata items
- ensure consistent labels in relevant languages
- ensure consistent item descriptions in relevant languages
- sort out marginally relevant items (e.g. items about the city instead of the city archives)
In some countries
Some things that are also possible (but not in all countries yet):
- Add the type of building
- Add the type of cultural property (e.g. content of archives)
This table is based on this page