- items with this property should also have either ISO 639-3 code (P220) or ISO 639-5 code (P1798). Query: CLAIM AND NOCLAIM AND NOCLAIM.
this property is marked as single value. however, there are languages, that have synonyms (e.g ger for german, which usually is deu, see en:List_of_ISO_639-2_codes). should the synonyms be removed or the single value constraint? --Akkakk 13:06, 7 July 2013 (UTC)
- In no case the synonyms should be removed, because they are also part of the standard (if I understand correctly, they even are not synonyms but both equivalent). I think it should somehow be noted which of the codes is the bibliographic and the terminologic one respectively. --Maix (talk) 02:58, 30 October 2013 (UTC)
- I suppose the constraint should be removed. --Infovarius (talk) 10:09, 3 December 2013 (UTC)
- I was bold and done it. --Infovarius (talk) 06:23, 12 December 2013 (UTC)
constraint report relating to Wikimedia disambiguation page (Q4167410)
- see: Wikimedia disambiguation page (Q4167410) with ISO 639-2 (P219) gangLeri לערי ריינהארט (talk) 15:20, 19 May 2014 (UTC)