The purpose of the religions project is to add information on items related to "religion (Q9174)".
|Warning: Recommendations still being discussed|
- to organize a taxonomy of religions,
- to tag dates taking uncertainties into account,
- to tag links between religions (major evolution, fork, union, influence),
- add references wherever possible,
- keep a neutral point of vue (à la Wikipedia).
- generate (more or less) automatically a timeline similar to File:Religions timeline.svg.
Use the tabs to browse the project pages.
- Ontology: what properties to use, how to use them and which ones not to use.
- FAQ: answers to frequently asked questions.
- Todo: (long) list of religions waiting to be edited.
- Queries: list of database queries, to track down errors and monitor the project progress.
The participants listed below can be notified using the following template in discussions: