Wikidata:WikiProject Kerala/Events/ODD 2020
|Main page||Project talk||Queries||Sub projects||Events||News|
A datathon planned to improve Wikidata content related to Kerala and Malayalam on this International Open Data Day in 2020. This online event is organized to celebrate Open Data Day 2020 and contribute more data to Wikidata.
- The datathon plans to improve labels, descriptions and aliases on items, and
- Improving statements, values and its qualifiers of items.
- Adding missing coordinate location, inception, located in the administrative territorial entity to items.
If you would like to take part in this datathon, feel free to add your name below.
|The scope of the datathon is not limited to the tasks listed here, they are inclusive. These tasks have been generated to help participants to work on the items by the topic of their choice.|
Short, specific tasks
- Add Malayalam and English labels, description and alias to Educational institutions in Kerala approved by AICTE
- Add Malayalam and English labels, description and alias to Grampanchayat in India
- Add labels to those Women who's native language / language spoken, written is Malayalam
Long, specific tasks
- Add Malayalam and English labels, description and alias to Villages in India
- Improve labels of Schools in Kerala
- ❙❚❚❙❙ JinOy ❚❙❚❙❙ ✉ 08:49, 7 March 2020 (UTC)
- Adithyak1997 (talk) 09:14, 7 March 2020 (UTC)
- Iamvivekkj (talk)
- Ranjithsiji (talk) 12:02, 7 March 2020 (UTC)
|This statistics is being published to understand over-all participation and contribution during the data-thon. The Outreach dashboard of this event can be found at here.|
|Editors Registered||Articles edited||References added||Mainspace edits|