Wikidata:WikiProject Harry Potter
The goal of this WikiProject is to work on and improve all items about the Harry Potter universe and media, adding the necessary missing information (e.g. labels, descriptions, statements), as well as other necessary tasks.
Task 1: Find All Existing Data Objects
Find all existing data objects imported from the many language-versions of Wikipedia.
- Done by User:Infovarius before January 2016. All articles from all language-versions have been collected. Items from HP universe have been marked by from fictional universe (P1080) Harry Potter universe (Q5410773). Total number: ~660.
Task 2: Sort, Add Claims, Add Objects
- The idea at the moment is to provide a "fictional <entity>"-object for every relevant "<entity>"-object, (eg. "fictional mirror" as a subclass of both "mirror" and "fictional object"). Then the Cloak of Invisibility (Q14906755) of example would be an instance of "fictional clothing" as well as the mithril-coat (Q10750536) from Tolkien's legendarium (Q81738).
- At least all lifeforms specific to the Harry Potter series should get an extra data object (eg. wizard in the Harry Potter universe (Q15298259) as a Harry-Potter-specific subclass of the general concept magician in fantasy (Q148401); Q15298250 as a subclass of the common concept ghost (Q45529)).
Unknown Data Objects
Objects in foreign languages, topic unclear. Ordered by object number.
- schedule of education in Hogwarts (Q6024015)
- Quidditch teams in Hogwarts (Q6070836)
- minor antagonists in the Harry Potter series (Q6471709) (duplicate of list of supporting Harry Potter characters (Q1213096)?)
- Note: there's no real duplication between those two: the former is more closely related to Death Eater (Q181291), but it doesn't include "high-profile" antagonists like the Malfoys, Bellatrix, etc; while the latter is about "helpful" supporting characters, no antagonists at all were included AFAICT.