Welcome to Wikidata's WikiProject Documentation, where we create, maintain and improve documentation about Wikidata.
Wikidata's Main Page
Improve and maintain Wikidata's Main page.
Wikidata front page design recommendations on Phabricator: https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T165737
The documentation pages that are linked from the front page and that receive most visits are
All these pages should be clear for newcomers. Help:Contents and the Community portal must probably contain a very friendly and legible starters' guide.
Wikidata documentation for beginners
The following tours are not operational yet - someone has been preparing some of them though. Let's continue and make our set of interactive tours complete.
- Create a Wikidata Tour on References
- Create a Wikidata Tour on Qualifiers
- Create a Wikidata Tour on Ranks
- Create a Wikidata Tour on Special Values
The participants listed below can be notified using the following template in discussions:
- Spinster 💬 12:16, 21 May 2017 (UTC)
- Fuzheado (talk) 12:17, 21 May 2017 (UTC)
- JakobVoss (talk) 13:51, 21 May 2017 (UTC)
- Daniel Mietchen (talk) 13:59, 21 May 2017 (UTC)
- ArthurPSmith (talk) 07:51, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
- Pintoch (talk) 10:03, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
- Usually interested in translatability. --Nemo 13:57, 23 May 2017 (UTC)
- Jens Ohlig (WMDE) (talk) 12:06, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- ChristianKl (talk) 17:47, 30 May 2017 (UTC)
- Mtmlan84 (talk) 08:12, 1 June 2017 (UTC) specially interested in (and somewhat skilled at:) designing graphs, flow charts and other illustrations
- Jmabel (talk) 22:49, 14 May 2018 (UTC)
- Lea Lacroix (WMDE) (talk) 12:14, 16 May 2018 (UTC)
- John Samuel 17:44, 16 May 2018 (UTC)
- Blue Rasberry (talk) 14:06, 17 May 2018 (UTC)