Welcome to WikiProject Australia - an organizing space and collection of resources about anything related to Australia (Q408).
The participants listed below can be notified using the following template in discussions:
See charts at /charts
- national parks
- tropical cyclones
- sedimentary units
- hottest 100 recently edited items
- coldest 100 least recently edited items
- histogram: how stale are our items?
- map of items with unknown type, add instance of (P31) to fix these
- map of geographic items with no English label
- items with no English label
- items with only "Australia"
- common types of items with no IDs query inside a query to give list
- items with duplicate Geonames IDs consider merging or fixing on Wikidata, or requesting deletion of Wikipedia-duplicates
- legal cases with no ID, consider adding AustLII ID (P5799)
- acts of parliament with no id, consider adding ComLaw ID (P2461)
- pictures of endemic species
- geographic items, focusing on NSW - (PAWS page)
- cumulative growth
- female scientists with en-wiki articles
- Take a look at how well Australia is doing on the Properties by country leaderboard.
- Create a new property proposal from the following list of suggestions:
- Australian patent application number (Q65522796): example
- Australian trade mark number (Q65526224): example
- GTRC National Certification Database Application ID (Q65522354): example
- National Equipment Registration System Supplier Number (Q65525207): example
- National Equipment Registration System Equipment Number (Q65524935): example
- WaterMark certification scheme licence number (Q65527632): example
- WaterMark certification scheme model ID (Q65527989): example
- Australian Institute for Disaster Resilience Knowledge Hub resource ID (Q65529553): example
- Queensland regional ecosystem key identification number (Q65531016): example
- law part code (Q65532290): example
- Task 1: redesign the template below so that the listed properties are sorted thematically and not by State or territory (or possibly both ways).