Wikidata:WikiProject Source MetaData/Theses and dissertations
This page summarizes efforts to collect and structure data about theses and dissertations in Wikidata. The project is part of WikiCite.
The primary focus is on instances of doctoral thesis (Q187685) but related types of publications can also be relevant.
General theses and dissertations
Use of these classes should be avoided in favour of a more specific subclass.
- thesis (Q1266946): document submitted in support of candidature for an academic degree
- dissertation (Q1385450): written document submitted in order to obtain an academic degree; e.g. doctoral thesis, habilitation, etc
Specific types of theses and dissertations
- doctoral thesis (Q187685): document submitted in support of candidature for a doctorate
- habilitation thesis (Q1414362): no description
- master's thesis (Q1907875): thesis submitted in support of candidature for a master's degree
- bachelor thesis (Q798134): a thesis reporting a research project undertaken as part of an undergraduate course of education leading to a bachelor's degree
See Wikidata:WikiProject_Source_MetaData for general properties for bibliographic items. The following list of additional properties is preliminary with details to be discussed.
- dissertation submitted to (P4101)
- academic degree (P512)
- conferred by (P1027)
- doctoral advisor (P184)
- reviewed by (P4032)
- Theses.fr person ID (P4285)
- Ecole des chartes thesis abstract ID (P4465)
- EThOS thesis ID (P4536)
- OCLC control number (P243)
- A Survey of Radial Velocities in the Zodiacal Dust Cloud (Q28971627)
- Properties of expanding universes (Q42307084)
- X-ray crystallography and the chemistry of the sterols (Q50560072)
- Double diffraction dissociation at large momentum transfer (Q50560459)