Jump to navigation Jump to search
From version 3.0 onwards, OpenRefine includes a Wikidata extension which lets you transform tabular data into Wikidata statements.
- Basic editing, to transform a CSV file into Wikidata statements;
- Inverse Listeria, to import a Wikipedia table in Wikidata;
- Third-party reconciliation, to import data from a reconciliable data source;
- Working with APIs, to import data from a machine-readable version of a website.
- OpenRefine to Wikibase: Data Upload Pipeline, guide on Wikiversity covering the process from start to finish
- Complete video walk-through of importing filming locations in Paris.
- WikiCite 2018 tutorial session demonstrating a workflow to import and extend data from the ORCID API, then reconcile and upload it to Wikidata.
- Reconciliation (in OpenRefine's manual). See also Reconciling with Wikidata. Many other tutorials and videos are listed here;
- Schema alignment - details on the structure of schemas and their evaluation;
- Advanced schemas - for data sources with more complex structures;
- New items - everything about item creation;
- Quality assurance - about detection of issues in edits;
- Uploading to Wikidata - about various ways to perform the edits in Wikidata.