Wikidata:Status updates/2014 02 28
This is the Wikidata summary of the week before 2014-02-28.
- Discussion about defining lists
- Open RfAs: לערי ריינהארט, Pamputt
- Closed RfAs: Epìdosis (Successful)
Did you know?
- Newest properties: unemployment rate, manner of death, file extension, received signal, prevalence, connecting service, first performance, Universal Decimal Classification, Chinese Library Classification, Dharma Drum Buddhist College place ID, Dharma Drum Buddhist College person ID, MEP directory identifier, Rodovid ID, handle, Gewässerkennzahl, LIBRIS editions, numeric value, visitors per year, Geokod, approximation algorithm, transmitted signal
- Showcase item: Why not improve Kleinmachnow (Q104192) to showcase standard?
- Wikidata's presence: vici.org are using Wikidata identifiers in their data storage
- Made loading items a lot faster
- Enabled access to the data on Wikidata for Wikisource
- Fixed the diff view sometimes showing the wrong revision
- Attended ConFoo and learned all of the things
- Released Wikibase DataModel Serialization 0.1
- Started to make Wikidata even faster by removing StaticExpert and BifidExpert
- Started reviewing interface animations. You should be able to disable them all by setting $.fx.off = true; in your Special:MyPage/common.js.
- Fixed Wikidata looking a bit odd when enabling the Typography refresh Beta feature.
See current sprint items for what we’re working on next.
You can see all open bugs related to Wikidata here
- Fix a format or content violation for the MedlinePlus ID (P604) property
- Hack on one of these.
- Help develop the next summary here!
- Contribute to a Showcase item
Anything to add? Please share! :)