Wikidata:Status updates/2014 01 31
This is the Wikidata summary of the week before 2014-01-31.
- Wikidata is at FOSDEM in Brussels, Februrary 1st-2nd
Other Noteworthy Stuff
- Quantities released on Wikidata!
- Wikisource phase 2 coming Februrary 25th.
Did you know?
- Newest properties: attendance, refractive index, electronegativity, proportion, sandbox-quantity, number of pages, number of platforms , flattening, floors above ground, number of cylinders, masts, number of speakers, g-factor, orbital eccentricity, gross tonnage, total produced, redshift, Mohs' hardness, ELO rating, atomic number, LibraryThing work identifier, EUL control number, capacity, population, Human Development Index, from narrative, launch contractor, valvetrain configuration, KOATUU identifier
- Newest task forces:
- Showcase items:
- Fun Fact:
- Wikidata's presence:
- Deployed quantities to wikidata! :)
- Made patch to make wbmergeitems more reliable Bugzilla::55960
- Wikidata edit permissions now included in wikimedia OAuth edit groups
- Moved Diff repo to Github
- Work put into make the frontend use backend formatters through the api
- Refactoring of the ValueView extension
- MergeItems special page merged as an experimental feature
- Our easy RDF fork is now included using composer
- Fixed wbmergeitems issues
See current sprint items for what we’re working on next.
You can see all open bugs related to Wikidata here
- Fix a format or content violation for the belongs to jurisdiction (P1001) property
- Hack on one of these.
- Help develop the next summary here!
- Contribute to a Showcase item
Anything to add? Please share! :)