(Redirected from Wikidata:Railways task force)
The railways talk force works on railway lines and stations in the broadest sense of the word.
- Identify all railway stations with instance of (P31) railway station (Q55488) or a subclass (figure out how to do this exactly)
- Add coordinate location (P625) and country (P17) to each station
- Add adjacent station (P197) to each station so that we create a web that will link Aberdeen railway station (Q2665551) with Beijing Railway Station (Q285141)
- Use adjacent station (P197) together with connecting line (P81) to create informational overviews for station pages
- How to deal with instance of (P31) to keep things consistent across countries and types of railways?
- How to handle qualifiers on adjacent station (P197)?
- How to deal with former stations and adjacent station (P197)?
- Multichill (talk)
- Thryduulf (talk) 21:38, 2 November 2013 (UTC)
- Hym411 (talk • contribs • logs)-- 01:13, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
- sats (talk) 06:32, 3 November 2013 (UTC)
- A.Bernhard (talk) 08:28, 9 November 2013 (UTC)
- Micru (talk) 12:36, 9 November 2013 (UTC)
- Steenth (talk)
- YLSS (talk) 13:59, 25 November 2013 (UTC)
- Konggaru (talk) 12:31, 14 December 2013 (UTC)
- Elmarbu (talk) 21:48, 17 December 2013 (UTC)
- Nitrolinken (talk) 16:30, 14 February 2014 (UTC)
- George23820 Talk 17:39, 17 August 2014 (UTC)
- Daniele.Brundu (talk) 21:34, 30 August 2015 (UTC)