Wikidata:Property proposal/educational stage
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Originally proposed at Wikidata:Property proposal/Generic
- academic degree (P512), grants (P5460) not usable as primary and secondary school offers no degrees
- I'm not certain that earlier education of Donald Trump can be classified as a specific educational stage. Should we use start grade (P7086) and end grade (P7095) as qualifiers?
- Support David (talk) 17:52, 20 September 2019 (UTC)
- Support Why not. Nomen ad hoc (talk) 19:30, 20 September 2019 (UTC).
- @GZWDer: I tried to create this property but an automatic check failed: description
educational stage of a specific school; (qualifier of educated at (P69)) the education stage of someone's attendance of schoolcontains wiki markup.. Please fix your proposal and your property will be created shortly. This is an automated message but do not hesitate to ping me if you need any help. − Pintoch (talk) 22:28, 27 September 2019 (UTC)
- Weak oppose in its current state. The value should be maybe instance of education. master's degree (Q183816) is a degree and should be changed to postgraduate education (Q141212). Should this property be for universities (not sure if it's necessary because most unis offer under and post-grad education )or be used as a qualifier for people's education. For that I agree because quite a few people didn't finish their degree :) Germartin1 (talk) 11:06, 30 September 2019 (UTC)