degree of difficulty
Originally proposed at Wikidata:Property proposal/Generic
The difficulty level of trails is such a common thing in databases about them I feel like we should probably have this new property here. It could be useful in other fields with possibly new items, more detailed, to be used as values. Thierry Caro (talk) 18:18, 25 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support David (talk) 06:41, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- When it comes to allowed values, maybe you can specify a superclass where all the allowed values are subclasses or instances? ChristianKl ❪✉❫ 09:04, 26 August 2019 (UTC)
- Support. Nomen ad hoc (talk) 19:29, 26 August 2019 (UTC).
- @Thierry Caro, ديفيد عادل وهبة خليل 2, ChristianKl, Nomen ad hoc: Done, see degree of difficulty (P7252) --DannyS712 (talk) 21:42, 2 September 2019 (UTC)
- @DannyS712:While the name of this proposal is "degree of difficulty" you created the property as "difficulty" can you either change the name or explain why? ChristianKl ❪✉❫ 11:48, 3 September 2019 (UTC)