AntWiki article ID
Originally proposed at Wikidata:Property proposal/Authority control
I still not able to proper fill this proposals, they are very complex to me, but I tried my best. This is a very interesting wiki, we already use their images, and probably their properties to create our articles. So they are a very good authority control, and easy to work with. Thank you for your time. Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton (talk) 05:46, 31 March 2019 (UTC)
This is a Wiki specialized in ants, made by ant specialist, they publish their material under cc-by, and Commons already import their photos. Most of the photos that we use here to identify ants come from there.
- Support David (talk) 07:19, 31 March 2019 (UTC)
- Support. Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 20:20, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
- AntWiki also has pages on taxonomists, for example http://www.antwiki.org/wiki/Cole,_Arthur_Charles_Jr._(1908-1995) (see Arthur Charles Cole, Jr. (Q20054686)) - should we include their IDs? Andy Mabbett (Pigsonthewing); Talk to Andy; Andy's edits 20:26, 1 April 2019 (UTC)
Conditional supportThe conditions for the creation of the Property are not met (below). --Eihel (talk) 04:44, 2 April 2019 (UTC)
- Comment @Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton, Pigsonthewing:
- In the examples given, I also see the family Formicidae. So if the property includes other pages, you must modify the request accordingly or make another request (domain website (Q35127) ?). You must first ask the person who prepares the request, Pigsonthewing. Here it is taken as a taxon or species, but the corresponding page is a family.
- In view of the completeness of the titles on this wiki, for example here (+ biologist) or here (+ dating of the specimen), it seems to me more judicious to have a RegEx encompassing the most possible titles:
- I propose to call the future Property, Antwiki page name ID, Rodrigo Tetsuo Argenton.
- subject item = Q61094426 (Antwiki) --Eihel (talk) 04:44, 2 April 2019 (UTC)
- Support fixed the proposal as far as possible, maybe some domains need to be added depending on additional topics on the wiki. Does this seem ok to you @Eihel:? Kristbaum (talk) 09:46, 6 June 2019 (UTC)
Notified participants of WikiProject Biology