Wikidata is a free and open knowledge base that can be read and edited by both humans and machines.
Wikidata acts as central storage for the structured data of its Wikimedia sister projects including Wikipedia, Wikivoyage, Wikisource, and others.
Wikidata also provides support to many other sites and services beyond just Wikimedia projects! The content of Wikidata is available under a free license, exported using standard formats, and can be interlinked to other open data sets on the linked data web.
Learn about Wikidata
Contribute to Wikidata
Meet the Wikidata community
Use data from Wikidata
- 2017-08-17: The thirty-seven-millionth item, about an article in a scientific journal, is created.
- 2017-08-11: The thirty-six-millionth item, about an article in a scientific journal, is created.
- 2017-08-05: The thirty-five-millionth item, about a family name, is created.
- 2017-07-30: The thirty-four-millionth item, about an article in a scientific journal, is created.
- 2017-07-13: The thirty-three-millionth item, about a family name, is created.
- 2017-07-05: The thirty-two-millionth item, about a place in Venezuela, is created.
- 2017-06-28: The thirty-one-millionth item, about an article in a scientific journal, is created.
- 2017-06-20: Phase 1 of Wiktionary has launched. Now you can link Wiktionary pages with every item for all the Wiktionaries namespaces (except main, citations, user and talk).
More news... (edit [in English])
ତଥ୍ୟ ବାବଦରେ ଶିଖନ୍ତୁ
Innovative applications and contributions from the Wikidata community
"What's in a name?" asked Shakespeare's Juliet.
The answer: a lot of rich data in need of structure and new properties. But thanks to growing user contributions and the work of a new WikiProject, Wikidata is getting better at supporting name-related data—and can tell you that Juliet also goes by Julika, and Giulia, and Hülya, and Liana, and Uljana...
Know of an interesting project or research conducted using Wikidata? You can nominate content to be featured on the Main page here!
ନୂତନ ଅଗ୍ରଗତି ସହିତ ଅବଗତ ହୁଅନ୍ତୁ