Wikidata is a free and open knowledge base that can be read and edited by both humans and machines.
Wikidata acts as central storage for the structured data of its Wikimedia sister projects including Wikipedia, Wikivoyage, Wikisource, and others.
Wikidata also provides support to many other sites and services beyond just Wikimedia projects! The content of Wikidata is available under a free license, exported using standard formats, and can be interlinked to other open data sets on the linked data web.
Learn about Wikidata
Contribute to Wikidata
Meet the Wikidata community
Use data from Wikidata
- 2018-10-18: Senses are now part of Lexicographical Data.
- 2018-10-11: Lexeme L30000, about the noun "autonomy", is created.
- 2018-10-07: The 57 millionth item, about a French artist, is created.
- 2018-09-19: Lexeme L22222, about French proper noun "Cité du Vatican", is created.
- 2018-09-10: Lexeme L20000, about the adjective "alike", is created.
- 2018-08-06: The 56 millionth item, about a Catalan artist, is created.
- 2018-08-04: The ten-thousandth lexeme, about a noun "кыв" in Komi language, is created.
- 2018-08-02: The nine-thousandth lexeme, a Japanese verb meaning "consider carefully and deeply", is created.
- 2018-08-01: L8888 and P5555 are created two weeks after Q55555555.
- 2018-07-30: The eight-thousandth lexeme, about a numeral "cēnxiquipilli" in Nahuatl language, is created.
- 2018-07-18: The seven-thousandth lexeme, about a verb "threaten" in English language, is created.
- 2018-07-05: The six-thousandth lexeme, about a proper noun "Føroyar" in Faroese language, is created.
More news... (edit [in English])
ତଥ୍ୟ ବାବଦରେ ଶିଖନ୍ତୁ
Innovative applications and contributions from the Wikidata community
"What's in a name?" asked Shakespeare's Juliet.
The answer: a lot of rich data in need of structure and new properties. But thanks to growing user contributions and the work of a new WikiProject, Wikidata is getting better at supporting name-related data—and can tell you that Juliet also goes by Julika, and Giulia, and Hülya, and Liana, and Uljana...
Know of an interesting project or research conducted using Wikidata? You can nominate content to be featured on the Main page here!
ନୂତନ ଅଗ୍ରଗତି ସହିତ ଅବଗତ ହୁଅନ୍ତୁ
- [[<tvar|chat>Special:MyLanguage/Wikidata:Project chat</>|Leave a message at project chat]]
- [<tvar|irc>irc://irc.freenode.net/wikidata</> Chat on IRC]</translate>[//webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#wikidata <translate>
- [[<tvar|dev-team>Special:MyLanguage/Wikidata:Contact the development team</>|Contact the developers]]
- [[<tvar|meta-wcug>meta:Wikidata Community User Group</>|Wikidata Community User Group]]
- [[<tvar|updates>Special:MyLanguage/Wikidata:Status updates</>|Keep up-to-date: Weekly summaries]]</translate>