Wikidata is a free and open knowledge base that can be read and edited by both humans and machines.
Wikidata acts as central storage for the structured data of its Wikimedia sister projects including Wikipedia, Wikivoyage, Wikisource, and others.
Wikidata also provides support to many other sites and services beyond just Wikimedia projects! The content of Wikidata is available under a free license, exported using standard formats, and can be interlinked to other open data sets on the linked data web.
Learn about Wikidata
Contribute to Wikidata
Meet the Wikidata community
Use data from Wikidata
- 2018-07-18: The seven-thousandth lexeme, about a verb "threaten" in English language, is created.
- 2018-07-05: The six-thousandth lexeme, about a proper noun "Føroyar" in Faroese language, is created.
- 2018-06-28: The five-thousandth lexeme, about a interjection "jau" in Nynorsk language, is created.
- 2018-06-22: The four-thousandth lexeme, an English verb meaning "do", is created.
- 2018-06-15: The three-thousandth lexeme, an English adverb meaning "up", is created.
- 2018-06-15: The fifty-five millionth item, about a genus of flower weevils, is created.
- 2018-05-29: The two-thousandth lexeme, a Gujarati noun meaning "the end", is created.
- 2018-05-24: The thousandth lexeme, about a pronoun in Nynorsk language, is created.
- 2018-05-23: The fifty-four millionth item, about a scientific article published in January 1973, is created.
More news... (edit [in English])
ତଥ୍ୟ ବାବଦରେ ଶିଖନ୍ତୁ
Innovative applications and contributions from the Wikidata community
"What's in a name?" asked Shakespeare's Juliet.
The answer: a lot of rich data in need of structure and new properties. But thanks to growing user contributions and the work of a new WikiProject, Wikidata is getting better at supporting name-related data—and can tell you that Juliet also goes by Julika, and Giulia, and Hülya, and Liana, and Uljana...
Know of an interesting project or research conducted using Wikidata? You can nominate content to be featured on the Main page here!
ନୂତନ ଅଗ୍ରଗତି ସହିତ ଅବଗତ ହୁଅନ୍ତୁ
- [[<tvar|chat>Special:MyLanguage/Wikidata:Project chat</>|Leave a message at project chat]]
- [<tvar|irc>irc://irc.freenode.net/wikidata</> Chat on IRC]</translate>[//webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#wikidata <translate>
- [[<tvar|dev-team>Special:MyLanguage/Wikidata:Contact the development team</>|Contact the developers]]
- [[<tvar|meta-wcug>meta:Wikidata Community User Group</>|Wikidata Community User Group]]
- [[<tvar|updates>Special:MyLanguage/Wikidata:Status updates</>|Keep up-to-date: Weekly summaries]]</translate>