Welcome to Wikidata, Sinuhe20!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Wikidata:About – About the project.
- Wikidata:Introduction – Another introduction to the project.
- Help:Contents – The main help portal for editing and using the site.
- Wikidata:Project chat – Discussions about the project.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
I canceled the transfer of interwiki. Big request - pay attention to the content of the articles. In most sections there are no articles, similar to the articles in the German section.--Vladimir Solovjev (talk) 19:04, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
- Hello, I think there is a difference between the pyramids of gizeh (only the major pyramids) and the necropolis. There are also great similarities between the english article en:Giza Necropolis and german de:Nekropole von Gizeh (also french fr:Nécropole de Gizeh), while de:Pyramiden von Gizeh (and other Pyramid-Articles) only treats the 3 (or 4) great pyramids.--Sinuhe20 (talk) 20:38, 13 May 2013 (UTC)
- please don't commence revision wars. When two different editors cancel the modifications you've made, it's a clear sign that something is wrong about your opinion on that subject. For most users, at least. The two notions are synonymous, and the ideas of some person from German Wikipedia who decided to separate them mean nothing in the general context (and, moreover, de:Nekropole von Gizeh is not an article but a mere list). In addition, by those edits you have made unauthorized changes to the global List of articles every Wikipedia should have; such actions are absolutely unacceptable with no preliminary discussion on the Meta-Wiki. The previous version of the list linked clearly to en:Giza Necropolis, and most certainly, it meant not a list of minor graves and tombs but the worldly famous architectural ensemble. --Andiorahn (talk) 19:15, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
- Hello, I see a clear difference. Most articles about the pyramids only mention the three great pyramids from the 4. dynasty. But the necropolis consists of more, it has a workers' village and several cemetries with smaller pyramids and mastabas dating up to 5. and 6. dynastie. Maybe I can try to discuss in german wikipedia, if both articles should be put together, then we need only one data item.--Sinuhe20 (talk) 19:59, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
- Sorry Andiorahn - but you're talking nonsense! Sinuhe20 knows exactly, what he's doing. And I could undo the revision - then there would be 2 persons with the same opinion. What you're writing here is very problematic and it's not a bit a help for Wikidata, a project that wants to be exactly. Marcus Cyron (talk) 21:49, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
- @Andiorahn: To solve the problem with List of articles every Wikipedia should have : perhaps both data items can be linked side by side on the page (Pyramids of Giza / Giza Necropolis) (Actually Giza pyramid complex is not 100 % exactly, it should be called Giza pyramid complexes).--Sinuhe20 (talk) 22:03, 14 May 2013 (UTC)
- Probably, Andyorahn wanted to say you this information. In Russian and another articles (without German) write about only three famous Pyramides, and nothing else. In German, we have many a list of many Pyramides, and it doesn`t resemble for article. And interwiki for this article isn`t correst. If you see some problems with my English, don`t laugh — I`m Russian user, and don`t speak English well yet. Thank you. Дегтярёв пехотный (talk) 13:06, 15 May 2013 (UTC)
- Article = three famous Pyramides with a little informaion (versus three famous) about another tombs and pypamides (like Russian). List = all tombs and Pyramides with the same size information (like German). I tryed to say in the tast text this information. I think, what Andyorahn tried to say this information, too. Дегтярёв пехотный (talk) 02:38, 16 May 2013 (UTC)
There is much better place for such a discussion m:Talk:List_of_articles_every_Wikipedia_should_have#Nekropole_von_Gizeh_vs_Pyramiden_von_Gizeh. --Zanka (talk) 13:14, 31 May 2013 (UTC)