User talk:Satpal Dandiwal
Welcome to Wikidata, Sony dandiwal!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Thanks for your work!
I saw you created items about educational institutions in India. Thank you so much! May I invite you to join WikiProject Universities, where we try to coordinate our efforts to improve items like the ones you created.
Data for books
I did some corrections on Aadam Jaat (Q44085016).
First a detail but a description usually start with an lowercase letter (see Help:Description).
If you have any question, please ask and I'll try to answer it the best I can.
A special barnstar for you
|Swami Vivekananda Wikidata Barnstar|
|Hello Satpal Dandiwal,|
Many thanks for your excellent contribution during the 155th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda Wikidata edit-a-thon on 11 and 12 January 2018. As a sincere token of appreciation, we award you this barnstar. Thanks again for your participation and enthusiasm. We wish you a happy and successful time ahead. Best regards, 09:57, 16 January 2018 (UTC)