Welcome to Wikidata, Psemdel!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Paola Andrea Munoz Grandon
Salut, j'ai fusionné ta création avec Paola Muñoz (Q7132097), car c'est la même personne. Et puis t'avais oublié les accents qui vont bien et surtout le deuxième prénom et le deuxième nom sont superflus. Bonne continuation.--Toïlev (talk) 16:33, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
- Toïlev Salut merci pour ta correction. J'ai dû créé environ 300 coureuses ces deux derniers mois donc forcément ca arrive (l'outil fusion d'article wikidata est en accès rapide dans ma barre d'outil). Mais effectivement avec les accents, ca fou la merde. J'ai jamais fait d'espagnol et je suis un peu limite au niveau de leur accent. Je m'en sors mieux avec les ä, ö, ü, ß... :) Mais le travail de création de coureuse à la pelle touche à sa fin (heureusement, parce que c'est pas passionnant) Psemdel (talk) 20:00, 24 August 2016 (UTC)
2017 European Road Championships
Hi Psemdel, just so you know: I have created 2017 European Road Championships – Women's elite time trial (Q33317179) and 2017 European Road Championships – Women's elite road race (Q33316615) :) --Hejsa (talk) 16:47, 25 July 2017 (UTC)
Hello @Psemdel:, thanks a lot for all your work with the bot @CyclingInitBot:. I need a special request to you. I've checking the new contributions of Bot with the new races created to Calendrier international féminin UCI 2018. Please, I need you to add these new races to be add into property has part/comprend from Calendrier international féminin UCI 2018. It would be nice because everyone can to know which new races was added into calendar 2018. Thanks a lot, Kindest Regards. Douglasfugazi (talk)
- Douglasfugazi Hello, yes I also saw Yesterday, that there was no race in "Calendrier international féminin UCI 2018". We can automatize its filling up to a certain extent if the people fill the field "part of" with "Calendrier international féminin UCI 2018". I don't know how much time I need to do that, but it should be done in January. Psemdel (talk) 13:52, 4 January 2018 (UTC)
- By the way, try to keep the alphabetic order for the team. Otherwise it will look strange when we display it... Psemdel (talk) 13:53, 4 January 2018 (UTC)
Règle de typo pour CyclingInitBot
Serait-il possible que CyclingInitBot tiennent compte des règles de capitalisation du français ? Je viens de passer sur un certain nombre d'éléments comme Q48648771 pour mettre en minuscule la première lettre du libellé et de la description. Je l'ai fait automatiquement donc facilement mais ce serait encore mieux si le bot en tenait compte directement ;)
- oui, je vais regarder. Enfin en début de phrase c'est une majuscule, non? Disons que ca ne me choque pas fort. Psemdel (talk) 20:08, 28 July 2018 (UTC)
Bug at calendarcustom
Hi. I am checking latest version of code to update eswiki, but I found a bug for dates in calendarcustom. Previous versions showed me short dates (3 digits for months) and now I can see full digits in 2.XX races and short digits for 1.XX races. Repf72 (talk) 19:40, 22 October 2018 (UTC) This is an example at eswiki of current article with right display (3 digits for months in all races): es:UCI America Tour 2018
This is an example at testing environment of latest code at Wikidata, for same calendar and same options: es:Usuario:Repf72/Taller6
Could you please check this issue? Regards. Repf72 (talk) 18:53, 22 October 2018 (UTC) Repf72, hello and thank you for your feedback. In the old version, the function fn_date was defined especially for calendar, once, and for victory a second time. I centralized everything in fn_date. fn_date itself calls a new general function: getStartEndTime. Here is the "problem". In its basic variant, it makes only long dates. I added some lines of code to correct the issue for fr. It has unfortunately to be added for each language separately. I made it for ES, you can try. Psemdel (talk) 19:17, 22 October 2018 (UTC)
- I am sorry. Now I got "Error de Lua en Módulo:Cycling_race en la línea 1448: attempt to concatenate a nil value."Repf72 (talk) 19:40, 22 October 2018 (UTC)
- Repf72 I have not made any change at that place of the code, it is strange. Can you give me a link (I really can't test on WP:es, I don't have the right to create a "module", or do you know how to get an authorization, I don't speak spanish at all :/). Psemdel (talk) 20:04, 22 October 2018 (UTC)
- Hey, I just noticed (XD) that I can test the module for other languages without creating a module on each one, by modifying "wiki" on row 3 to anything... It just doesn't display correctly the month, because a local function is called. But I have no "nil..." [here] Psemdel (talk) 05:48, 23 October 2018 (UTC)