Admin inactivity notice
Since you probably would appreciate an advance notice, here it is. If you don't make at least ten admin actions between now and June 30th, you may be desysopped (probably without further notice) per the inactivity policy.--Jasper Deng (talk) 17:23, 5 June 2014 (UTC)
Admin inactivity notice (repeat)
- <3 Legoktm (talk) 23:46, 23 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hope all is well! --Rschen7754 00:56, 24 June 2014 (UTC)
- Hugs and feel free to knock if you're passing by in Rome. :) --Sannita - not just another it.wiki sysop 07:34, 30 June 2014 (UTC)
You have the wrong ip address
This is a school's pc, there have been no edits made to any of the pages on here on this website from this computer, you must have the wrong ip address, please check closer next time, thank you.
- @Jasper Deng: I'm sorry. :( I was traveling at the time, as you know, and a lot of things fell through the cracks. I think I'll make following up on things better a resolution for this Hebrew new year. I'll try to respond to that email soon. — PinkAmpers&(Je vous invite à me parler) 09:26, 5 October 2014 (UTC)
- I went ahead and gave you propertycreator and rollback. I'll admit that I'm struggling with activity a bit myself, so that may have been motivation :P but I'm sure you can be trusted with it too. --Rschen7754 01:09, 8 October 2014 (UTC)
Invitation to Wikidata user study
I am a researcher of the Web and Internet Science group of the University of Southampton.
Together with a group of other researchers from the same University, we are currently conducting a research aiming to discover how newcomers become full participants into the Wikidata community. We are interested in understanding how the usage of tools, the relationships with the community, and the knowledge and application of policy norms change from users' first approach to Wikidata to their full integration as fully active participants.
This study will take place as an interview, either by videotelephony, e.g. Skype, phone, or e-mail, according to the preference of the interviewees. The time required to answer all the questions will likely be about an hour. Further information can be found on the Research Project Page Becoming Wikidatians: evolution of participation in a collaborative structured knowledge base.
Any data collected will be treated in the strictest confidentiality, no personal information will be processed for the purpose of the research. The study, which has submission number 20117, has received ethical approval following the University of Southampton guidelines.
We aim at gathering about 20 participants, chosen among experienced Wikidata users who authored a large number of contributions.
Should you be interested in taking part or wish to receive further information, you can contact us by writing to the e-mail address email@example.com.
Thank you very much, your help will be much appreciated!
--Alessandro Piscopo (talk) 09:09, 26 May 2016 (UTC)