I shall revert every wrong edits I committed right tonight. Thanks for notifying.
About this board
Welcome to Wikidata, Masegand!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Previous discussion was archived aton 2017-03-20.
Apologize for the batch update
Apologize for change in Q16597
I'm adding to WD the date of death we have in cawiki without date of death (P570). In some cases (3 in 1000 entries done) info were wrong (vandalized) in WP. This is another good reason to use WD to hold the sensible data, because is easy to control. Thanks,
Thanks, good to know where https://www.wikidata.org/w/index.php?title=Q16597&type=revision&diff=624965451&oldid=624286504 came from.
Yes. Right now in cawiki he's alive again....