Welcome to Wikidata, Kushared!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
I have a question about this edit. can't read the article, and it has no pictures, so I can't check that the addition is correct. Is the cbk article about bryophytes (mosses, liverworts, and hornworts), or is it about just the mosses? I ask because both meanings are called "Bryophyta", and there are often links added to the wrong list. --EncycloPetey (talk) 06:13, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
- Finally I Knew , this Article About "Bryophyta" and it said that it became three part (Liverworts , Hornworts , mosses) , and they are can sexually Reproduction and they need water and more....
Could you create the articles en:Architecture of Azerbaijan (Republic of Azerbaijan), en:List of Azerbaijani film directors (Republic of Azerbaijan) and en:Bodies of water of Azerbaijan (Republic of Azerbaijan) in Kurdish (or request them yourself to other users in Kurdish Wikipedia)?
22.214.171.124 16:14, 26 February 2018 (UTC)