Welcome to Wikidata, CamelCaseNick!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
- I wasn't sure how to model it, since it describes two stations. And since Wikimedia article page (Q15138389) is used, when the item describes no unit in reality, I was assured, that this might be the way to do it. If you are sure, your instance of (P31) are a better way to convey this, then great and Thank You! --CamelCaseNick (talk) 21:37, 3 February 2020 (UTC)
Kunsthalle Hamburg located in the administrative territorial entity
Hi, why did you remove the located in the administrative territorial entity (P131) on Kunsthalle Hamburg (Q169542) and replaced it with a deprecated value (diff)? Multichill (talk) 16:18, 4 July 2020 (UTC)
- @Multichill: I did remove the located in the administrative territorial entity (P131), because it is less accurate than the one I added and was not sourced. I sincerely have no idea, why it was added as a deprecated rank. I used OpenRefine to add the source to it based on Q96314750 and as you can see, I had changed the rank with that. I found four other items with WDQS and fixed them now. Thank You! The next time I use OpenRefine I will be aware of this and look whether this not expected behaviour will happen again. --CamelCaseNick (talk) 17:50, 4 July 2020 (UTC)