Welcome to Wikidata, BrillLyle!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Many thanks for registering yourself at Wikidata:Item_quality_campaign!
I would like to check with you, if you have tried to label items on the pilot campaign (http://labels.wmflabs.org/ui/wikidatawiki/). If that's not the case, would be great if you can do so and give me some feedback about it ;)
Thanks! --Glorian WD (talk) 08:55, 26 March 2017 (UTC)
- Hi Glorian WD. I am interested in the project itself and what and how the item labeling is done -- but I am probably not going to allocate a ton of time and energy to doing the rating itself. Probably not helpful so I apologize. I recognize that this incorporates a lot of work on your part and on the part of others, too. Thank you for doing this. -- Erika aka BrillLyle (talk) 13:36, 26 March 2017 (UTC)