User talk:Andrew Su
Welcome to Wikidata, Andrew Su!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
--™ 05:05, 19 March 2013 (UTC)
- 1 genomic assembly (P659)
- 2 EC enzyme classification (P660)
- 3 molecular function (P680)
- 4 cell component (P681)
- 5 biological process (P682)
- 6 ortholog (P684)
- 7 NCBI Taxonomy ID (P685)
- 8 Gene Ontology ID (P686)
- 9 encodes (P688)
- 10 Gene Atlas Image (P692)
- 11 PubMed ID (P698)
- 12 Disease Ontology ID (P699)
- 13 encoded by (P702)
- 14 DrugBank ID (P715)
- 15 symptoms (P780)
- 16 chromosome (P1057)
- 17 Drug-drug interaction bot
- 18 Venue for Wikidata research
- 19 P1550
- 20 Cell line ontology
The property symptoms (P780) that you supported is available now. Also one of the comments had a question for you: Wikidata:Property_proposal/Archive/12#symptoms --Tobias1984 (talk) 16:17, 7 August 2013 (UTC)
Drug-drug interaction bot
Just making sure you take a look at this: Wikidata:Requests_for_permissions/Bot/AlepfuBot#AlepfuBot --Tobias1984 (talk) 10:40, 12 August 2014 (UTC)
Venue for Wikidata research
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikidata-l/2014-October/004678.html -Tobias1984 (talk) 18:01, 2 October 2014 (UTC)