Welcome to Wikidata, Ambrosia10!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Not applicable to Wikidata
Hoi, what made you decide that people are not applicable to Wikidata in Mix n' match? We can and should include imho entries for all of them because all of the people in there should be included including the works in the BHL.. What do you think? Thanks, GerardM (talk) 12:52, 21 November 2017 (UTC)
- Hi GerardM, feel free to revert any that I've classed as "not applicable" if you think they are notable for Wikidata purposes. Most I classed as "not applicable" were folk I had difficulty in finding other identifiers for or only wrote one article that to me appeared not notable. Best, --Ambrosia10 (talk) 07:28, 22 November 2017 (UTC)@ambrosia10