User talk:Alexis Jazz
Welcome to Wikidata, Alexis Jazz!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
Keep up the good work! − Pintoch (talk) 08:33, 2 July 2018 (UTC) I ser you are getting creative with tour Edits on Q191769 first changing a statement to something else and then remove it Andber08 (talk) 23:26, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
- @Andber08: I only noticed after I changed it that you had just added Nynorsk, so it had Nynorsk twice. With Nynorsk added, Norwegian is no longer needed. Alexis Jazz please ping me if you reply 23:35, 30 August 2019 (UTC)
I agree with that norwegian(Q9043) should actualy never been there because if you read the description for that item its about the spoken language norwegian and i didnt notice that first I only read the label in nb and not the rest and thats why i reverted you Andber08 (talk) 23:49, 30 August 2019 (UTC) @Alexis Jazz: