Welcome to Wikidata, Ain92!
Wikidata is a free knowledge base that you can edit! It can be read and edited by humans and machines alike and you can go to any item page now and add to this ever-growing database!
Need some help getting started? Here are some pages you can familiarize yourself with:
- Introduction – An introduction to the project.
- Wikidata tours – Interactive tutorials to show you how Wikidata works.
- Community portal – The portal for community members.
- User options – including the 'Babel' extension, to set your language preferences.
- Contents – The main help page for editing and using the site.
- Project chat – Discussions about the project.
- Tools – A collection of user-developed tools to allow for easier completion of some tasks.
Please remember to sign your messages on talk pages by typing four tildes (~~~~); this will automatically insert your username and the date.
If you have any questions, please ask me on my talk page. If you want to try out editing, you can use the sandbox to try. Once again, welcome, and I hope you quickly feel comfortable here, and become an active editor for Wikidata.
This edit is wrong. There sould not be any interwikilinks between Wikipedia articles and Commons categories, only Wikipedia categories (Wikimedia category (Q4167836)) should have links to Commons categories. /ℇsquilo 07:51, 23 March 2014 (UTC)
- Thank you for notification. Should I do like this? Ain92 (talk) 08:52, 23 March 2014 (UTC)
Modification of Property:P268
Hello, I'm backtracking your modification on the property. Indeed, this property is used for all the authorities of the BnF : RAMEAU subjects of course but also the others, like authors and more. A detailed explanation of that can be found on Bnf Sitehttp://www.bnf.fr/fr/professionnels/autorites_bnf/s.autorite_bnf_presentation_statistiques.html. Toto256 (talk) 18:30, 30 November 2014 (UTC)