Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
Mainly doing work on Swedish politics.
- Longest serving MP's excluding pauses
- MP's with longest period between first and last term
- Motions missing references to propositions
- Propositions missing references to motions
- Propositions without main theme by number of follow-up motions
- Utredningsbetänkanden missing proper labels
- MP's being authors to documents at a date where they're not listed as being an active MP
- MP's replacing unknown MP's
- Missing leaders of government agencies
- Motion count by main theme and sex
- What do Swedish MP's do after politics?
- Motions mentioning "utgiftsområde" without being linked to a shadow budget
- Budget motions that should be included in shadow budgets
- Budget motion counts by shadow budget
- Regionstyrelsens ordförande
- Italian MP's without start and end qualifiers
- Italian MP's with or without parliamentary group and constituency
Queries to add
- Propositions missing signatures.
- Add missing MP's from the two chamber Riksdag.
- Add actual dates rather than years for members of the two chamber Riksdag.
- Fix old motion titles (uppercase names and "et al." endings)
- Add PDF links to motions.
In the best of all possible worlds, the following queries would return complete and accurate results (parentheses imply variable values).
- Former (Swedish) politicians who later joined the board of a (mining) company.
- The people a given member of parliament went to school with.
- The states/empires that the city of (Venice) has been a part of.
Italian Chamber of Deputies potential identifiers
- Italian Chamber of Deputies dati ID (P1341)
- Legislature ID, http://dati.camera.it/ocd/legislatura.rdf/$1, e.g. repubblica_17.
- Government ID, http://dati.camera.it/ocd/governo.rdf/g$1, e.g. 102.
- Parliamentary Group ID, http://dati.camera.it/ocd/gruppoParlamentare.rdf/gr$1, e.g. 2749.