Jump to navigation Jump to search
|This user account is a bot with a bot flag. It is operated by MisterSynergy.|
- This bot account does not operate autonomously, but sometimes unattended.
- In case of problems with the edits of this bot, please request an indefinite block at the Administrators' noticeboard until the bot operator is able to address your concerns.
- For all inquiries which are not urgent, please contact the bot operator at User talk:MisterSynergy.
Task 1: tidy claims of properties with quantity datatype
- Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Bot/MsynBot (not yet approved)
- Some aspects of this request can now be performed under task 2 if constraint violations are involved. If changes not involving covis need to be done, this task will be brought to approval as well before starting.
Task 2: batch editing (statements only) for constraint violation repairs
- Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Bot/MsynBot 2
- For batch editing in the field of systematic constraint violation repairs in one-time jobs, several edit automation tools such as QuickStatements, PetScan, and PAWS (pywikibot) are used by this bot account. Tool selection is made based on their editing capabilities, and further details about batch design strategies can be found at Wikidata:Requests for permissions/Bot/MsynBot 2. Since all code/input is prepared for each fix specifically and executed only once, there is no repository hosting all the input. Code in the bot account’s PAWS instance can be found here.