My main user page is at the English Wikipedia
- I seek tiny tasks on Wikidata to develop my knowledge and skills in it.
- I'd like Wikidata to integrate with Wikisource as soon as possible.
- Also I work at a government statistics agency and in the long run there will be useful data to systematically copy and link from system to system.
To study and do on Wikidata
- C.H. Gibbs-Smith
- Max Klein offers this list of ambiguities to be clarified in Wikidata, and for a small task I can at least look at these and hopefully figure out what's right: Wikidata:Database_reports/Constraint_violations/P214
- Kinzler (or another person I consulted) suggests to study sources . .
- See the Books task force here on Wikidata for interop with Wikisource, and more here
- /Patents -- what should patents have? aka, what should be the patents metadata
I have happily after some years unified all my Wikimedia accounts.
Quick links to my identities and task-lists at