I am from the United States. I speak English natively. I am learning Spanish. I am very active on English Wikipedia. I'm trying to work towards fixing the lack of Spanish lexemes for extremely common words.
Soy de los Estados Unidos. Hablo inglés nativamente. Estoy aprendiendo español.
Tools that I recommend:
- has a ton of templates so making lexemes is way faster, e.g. for Spanish verbs (and you can make them yourself and have them added, like I made that one)
importScript( 'User:Matěj Suchánek/moveClaim.js' );(put on Special:MyPage/common.js
- makes it easy to copy claims between items
- to check and import labels from items to lexemes as senses
- faster filling in of fields
Some things that I have been working on related to Wikidata:
- making lexemes, especially Spanish verbs (over 50 so far).
- importing short descriptions from Wikidata to/writing new ones for articles on Wikipedia with en:Wikipedia:Shortdesc helper.
- I've made a few items for articles found in en:Category:Articles without Wikidata item
I can read hiragana and katakana.