Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
- /ContentMine workshop 15 December 2018
- /Cambridge Wikidata Workshop 20 October 2018
- /Workshop 29 September 2018
- Wikidata:WikiFactMine was the project's home page here.
- /ScienceSource, the sequel to WikiFactMine, a temporary page as things get moving with the project
- /Missing PubMed IDs and main subjects
- /Plant editation SPARQL, for event 15 March 2018
- /Food science workshop links, WikiFactMine training in Cambridge, September 3
- /WikiFactMine is a project progress page, solely about my work.
- subclasses of "academic journal article"
Training I did in 2017 at the Moore Library:
- User:Charles Matthews/Training supporting links2
- /Training supporting links3
- Blogpost series on the Moore Library website.
- /Landed families of Britain and Ireland - research material
SPARQL and other queries
I have mostly been interested here in some mix'n'match projects.
Wikidata basic stats
- BEACON tool
- TABernacle tool
- Samuel Arnott 1787-1823
- John Ball 1799-1865
- Henry Hodgkinson Bobart 1806-1854
- John Boucher (Q6222553)
- Nathaniel Bridges 1750-1834
- Henry Bellenden Bulteel (Q18528416)
- Robert Wheler Bush 1820-1909
- George Thomas Cameron 1821-1844/5 son of Lucy Cameron (Q17353084)
- Weldon Champneys (Q8006683)
- /Garrett Nagle - links for complex genealogy from Cork, Ireland