|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
I have substantial experience working on the Cyc Project, which makes me want representations that are consistent and inferentially powerful. I am a big fan of both hard and soft argument constraints and similar consistency checks.
I am a Bear of Very Little Brain.
You can find out more about me on my enwiki page.
- User:Bovlb/Don't underestimate ignorance
- Wikidata:Guide to appealing blocks
- Wikidata:Guide to requests for undeletion
- User:Bovlb/How to create an item on Wikidata so that it won't get deleted
- Selected abuse filters; Prolific IP creators
- wd-deleted, User:Bovlb/wd-deleted