My library is participating in the Wikidata:WikiProject PCC Wikidata Pilot (2020-2021) and many of my edits are related to the projects listed on our project page Wikidata:WikiProject PCC Wikidata Pilot/University of San Francisco. See our collective contribution statistics on the Program Dashboard.
Some of the other tools I use regularly:
- "old" Source MetaData to add items for articles with DOIs
- Author Disambiguator to link author items to article items
Black Lives Matter
- Black Lives Matter in Wikidata
- Charles Hannon's "Alexa, Tell Me About Eric Garner" The language that we give our robots will also reflect human biases.
- improve Wikidata items related to Black Lives Matter topics
- Match author name strings to author items for articles with Black Lives Matter as main subject
- Marian apparitions
- Wasmann Journal of Biology
- Irish Jesuits
- Lone Mountain College obits
- Anonymous Was A Woman Award template page
- Artadia Award past awardees Artadia Award (Q28921991)
- Overview of information about USF in Wikidata University of San Francisco (Q1887879) (in Reasonator, SQID and Scholia)