description: object that can be "read" by reader
- Useful links
Pretty display of data with Wikidata:Reasonator
Report on constraint conformation of “text” claims and statements. Constraints report for items data
Classification of the class text (Q234460)
- For help about classification, see Wikidata:Classification.
- parent classes (classes of items which contain this one item)
- Lua error in Module:Tree at line 155: attempt to concatenate local 'prefix' (a nil value).
- subclasses (classes which contain special kinds of items of this class)
text> on wikidata tree visualisation (external tool)(depth=1)
- Miga external tool (does not work in Firefox)
- listing of subclasses, number of super and subclasses, properties of the instances: <text> on Miga
- Browse the classes starting from this one
- Browse classes from < text > with Taxonomy Browser