|Scope is as main value (Q54828448): the property must be used by specified way only (Help)|
List of this constraint violations: Database reports/Constraint violations/P3493#scope, hourly updated report, SPARQL, SPARQL (new)
Populating and using legal status
I noticed we have this property to provide details on legal status but it is rarely used and too UK oriented (at least the examples).
- I would glad to see more usage examples (e.g FDA), even if they are added manually
- Are there specific recommended sources for validating this property?
- Do you know of any existing bots using such recommended sources in some wiki that can populate this data to Wikidata?
- For the US there's Drug Scheduling as well. ChristianKl ❪✉❫ 11:00, 15 March 2019 (UTC)
- Also for the US, there may be something can be done from these:   
They represent an important subset of drugs: those that are currently prescribable in the US. There are several terms in the UMLS Metathesarus that may be relevant: .LeadSongDog (talk) 16:08, 15 March 2019 (UTC)