Images can now be added with Free Image Search.
- Brazilians with "location of burial"
CLAIM[27:155] AND CLAIM and noclaim
- People buried at Père Lachaise Cemetery (Q311)
CLAIM[119:311] and noclaim
- People who died in Brazil
CLAIM[20:(TREE[17,131])] and noclaim
- Brazilians who died
CLAIM[27:155] AND CLAIM[20,119,570] and noclaim
- writer (Q36180) with "location of burial"
CLAIM[106:36180] AND CLAIM and noclaim
- Uncheck "Only items without image (P18)" and then click "Run".
- The tool takes some time to run (in two steps: 1. Loading wikidata items and image candidates, then 2. Loading Wikidata titles).
- Images are selected by placing the mouse pointer on an image and selecting "Add as". When the menu appears, select "Add as grave image".
- Before the first image, one needs to log into "Widar".
Cheers. --- Jura 12:08, 16 March 2015 (UTC)
I've occasionally added image of grave (P1442): no value to people buried in anonymous unmarked graves where the specific location within the cemetery is unknown. I've usually stated and sourced that fact under place of burial (P119). However, those statements have been removed without explanation, presumably because they violate the format constraints as they are currently set up. My view is that these statements are useful and reasonable as they allow us to identify people where you will never get a grave picture because there is no marked grave. It also allows us to weed out people in unmarked graves from those that have proper graves but no picture, which is useful if we want to produce and add missing grave pictures. It would probably be better if there was a qualifier to P1442 that could clarify this, but I don't know how you would format such a statement. (@Jura1:) Väsk (talk) 14:57, 31 July 2015 (UTC)
- Ok, I hadn't realized that there would never be any. A qualifier on the statement itself seems helpful. P31 + a new descriptive item might do. --- Jura 15:01, 31 July 2015 (UTC)
- Thanks for noticing. Reverted.
--- Jura 05:14, 27 June 2018 (UTC)