(Redirected from Wikidata:Baseball task force)
Shortcuts: WD:MLB, WD:BASEBALL, WD:BTF
|Welcome to the WikiProject Baseball
This WikiProject exists to help its members work together to improve the baseball-related pages found on Wikidata. We may occasionally choose to work on a specific collaboration, such as improving the items for all the members from one team. Also, we can discuss the creation of new baseball-relevant fields at the project talk page.
- Creating items that don't yet exist
- Adding missing information and sources
- Developing appropriate properties and infobox coordination
- Maintaining current information on active players and teams
See the properties page for relevant properties to use for different items. Remember to include relevant qualifiers and sources as well. If a property does not exist, check the property proposal pages and request its creation.
- AutomaticStrikeout 19:20, 4 May 2013 (UTC)
- TCN7JM 20:03, 4 May 2013 (UTC) (Twins)
- I don't have a lot of time, and I still don't understand properties so well. But I know baseball, so if I can be helpful, I will be. StevenJ81 (talk) (lifelong Orioles fan) 18:58, 10 May 2013 (UTC)
- I added most of the major properties for the MLB teams. I'll help when I can. -happy5214 09:19, 12 May 2013 (UTC)
- I do mostly independent baseball leagues and teams (Québec/Canada/US). --Deansfa (talk) 23:42, 10 July 2013 (UTC)
- Transactions and contracts in particular. Joshbaumgartner (talk) 07:13, 19 December 2013 (UTC)
- Don't know a lot about Wikidata, but very interested in baseball - especially the 1980s and the era before 1920. EricEnfermero (talk) 07:25, 26 December 2013 (UTC)