I am not active until June 23rd and somehow between June 27 - June 28th
- Archives before October 2013 is not abliable .
- I'm not good at English. Please explain clearly. Thanks.
Hello 분당선M, please restore 1919 in radio (Q16831988): Wrong merge. Thanks --Kolja21 (talk) 14:54, 14 July 2014 (UTC)
Different species. Please unmerge. --Succu (talk) 05:50, 15 July 2014 (UTC)
The Signpost: 16 July 2014
News, reports and features from the English Wikipedia's weekly journal about Wikipedia and Wikimedia
Wikidata weekly summary #118
Here's your quick overview of what has been happening around Wikidata over the last week.
- Other Noteworthy Stuff
- Did you know?
- Finished setting up JSON dumps. If everything goes well, a first dump will be available on Monday evening
- Worked on badges UI integration and made initial progress at making them editable
- Made it possible to access data from Wikidata items on Wikidata itself using Lua (not yet enabled)
- Fixed a bug that allowed creation of items with the same label+description of another item
- Monthly Tasks
Hello, I don't understand what you have done there: it looks like you have merged a japanese nobleman from the 14th century and a 2012 Danish song? -Ash Crow (talk) 12:50, 20 July 2014 (UTC)