Who is Rschen7754?
- Edited Wikidata since November 2012
- Administrator since January 2, 2013
- Oversighter since September 16, 2013
- Steward on all WMF projects
- Home wiki: English Wikipedia
- OTRS agent with access to info-en(f), permissions, Wikidata, Wikivoyage, stewards, and oversight-wikidata queues
- Identified to the Wikimedia Foundation
- Part of Wikidata:Roads task force
- Sock disclosure: User:Rschen7754 public is my public account.
I usually idle in #wikipedia-en-roads (w:en:WP:HWY/IRC) and other channels. You are welcome to come to #wikipedia-en-roads if you need to contact me. If I am not online there, I respond quickly to emails if time is critical (use the Email user link on the left). I do not accept unblock requests by email; please follow the normal Wikipedia procedures.
Although I am a steward, and this role does influence my views on policy, comments that I make on Wikidata do not necessarily represent the views of stewards, and are made in my capacity as an editor or local administrator, unless expressly stated otherwise. As Wikidata is one of my home wikis, I do not perform steward actions here unless they are entirely uncontroversial, or in the event of an emergency.
I am an active content writer, and my comments on most content-related issues are in my role as a content editor, not as an administrator. While my role as an administrator certainly does affect my interpretation of our content policies and guidelines, per w:en:WP:INVOLVED I only perform noncontroversial actions in the roads subject area.
I believe that holders of advanced permissions should be accountable for their actions. Thus, my global recall/resignation pledge is located at m:User:Rschen7754/Resigning.
|This is a Wikidata user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikidata (www.wikidata.org), you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikidata itself. The original page is located at .