|This is a Wikidata user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wikidata (www.wikidata.org), you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wikidata itself. The original page is located at .
|Babel user information|
|Users by language|
English: Hi, I'm an admin on English Wikisource and active on a few other Wikimedia projects like English Wikipedia and Commons.
- part of (P361) / has part (P527)
- volume (P478) & issue (P433)
- date of publication (P577)
- publisher (P123) & place of publication (P291)
- follows (P155) & followed by (P156)
- editor (P98), cover artist (P736), illustrator (P110)
- full text available at (P953) (e.g. for WS:
- title(deprecated - use p1476 instead) (P357)
- page (P304) (starting and ending pages, i.e. 234-274)
- instance of (P31) → article (Q191067), etc
- original language (P364) & language (P407)
- chapter (P792)
Need fattening up
I've connected these pages but they have few or no statements and I haven't had time to pad them out yet:
- Gordon Benjamin Isnor (Q15980381)—figure out how to do MPs (position held (P39)?)
- Henrietta Anne Heathorn Huxley (Q15977764)—really should create and connect the rest of the children/family tree at some point
- Alexander Woollcott (Q361859)—just add details like IBDB
- Nottidge Charles Macnamara (Q16579449)—try to add a curriculum vitae