From Wikidata
Jump to: navigation, search

window (Q387318) [edit]

used in geology to describe areas in which a lower geologic unit crops out in the middle of higher units [edit]

Also known as:
  • tectonic window


Language Code Linked page
Deutsch dewiki
English enwiki
español eswiki
français frwiki
magyar huwiki
italiano itwiki
Plattdüütsch ndswiki
Nederlands nlwiki
norsk nynorsk nnwiki
polski plwiki
українська ukwiki